It is coaching with depth; we notice your patterns and I support you to acquire the skills you need as you take steps to live in a way that really works for you.
Areas I work with
You might want to:
- Get clear on what you want – personally and professionally
- Feel comfortable and confident in relationships with family, friends, colleagues
- Manage difficult things in a way that feels empowered and satisfying
- Make changes whilst feeling supported
- Manage your tendency to put others before yourself
- Set boundaries that feel healthy and helpful
- Contain the critical voice and act on your own behalf
- Manage your self doubt
- Prioritise what matters most to you
- Make time for yourself
- Manage your anger in a satisfying way
- Get support through a difficult time
- Learn skills to parent in a way that feels satisfying
- Avoid saying ‘no’ despite wanting to
- Criticise and blame yourself when things go wrong
- Find it hard to do what matters to you
- Don’t know how to go about making time for what you want
- dream of something different in your home and/or working life,
- would love to feel satisfied and happy,
- crave the time and/or energy to do the things that are important to you
- want more fun, freedom, peace and excitement
Coaching with me can really help.
Qualifications and Training
I am a qualified, experienced coach and therapist, with a supportive, warm and compassionate approach and am informed by the following training and experi-ence, as well as life:
- European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC) qualified Coach Practi-tioner: EIA20230273
- Registered Member of the British Association for Counsellors and Psycho-therapists (MBACP). (I was Accredited with the BACP until illness led me to close my therapy practice in 2016).
- Spectrum Diploma in Integrative Humanistic Psychotherapy and Counsel-ling (2013)
- Spectrum Certificate in Integrative Humanistic Psychotherapy and Counsel-ling (2010)
- EMCC Therapist to Coach training (2023)
- RSA Counselling Skills Diploma (2007)
- Childhood Sexual Abuse; (2010)
- Relationship with Food and Body Image; Beyond Chocolate (2007).
- Women’s Circle Facilitator – Sister Stories (2022)
- Entrepreneur: I have run a successful garden design practice and a therapy pratice in London for more than a decade each.
- Woman Within Staff Member
- Women in Power graduate
- Wife and mother to two adults
I work from a body connected perspective, am trauma informed, a constant learner and am supported in my work through regular supervision.
Sessions last an hour and cost £100. I offer a free online exploratory session which lasts 45 minutes. Appointments are available on Monday afternoons at Camden Therapy Rooms from February 2024 or online at other times.